SERVICE AND EXPERTISE
We are the correspondent office for the most important fashion and lifestyle German Magazines.
Our agency represents the link between the publishing houses and the Italian press offices and offers a wide range of services.
Goertz International is represented in Italy by BGG Communication.
Our Services includes:
• Sample request coordination
• Scouting of new fashion, lifestyle and design emerging talents
• Organization of photo shootings
• Interviews and shooting coordination
• Trend research
• Product placement
• Planning, organization and execution of events for editors and publishers
• Planning and coordination for editors and publishers during Milan Fashion Week and Milan Furniture week
INTERNATIONAL PRESS DAY
Tell your brand’s story and we will create a welcoming stage that stimulates the senses, something that is essential in order to achieve a loyal media following.
Discover all the latest offering on a single day, at a single place, optimizing time and resources.
Madame dinner at Hotel Viu Terrace
Madame lunch at Cracco
We offer a range of personalised services to help define a strategic path and to ensure that each and every client meets its branding and business potentials.
Among our wide range of services, we offer the creation and execution of customised events as part of the branding strategy of our clients. Merging expertise in both creative conceptualisation and logistical execution, we provide access to coveted brand partners, exclusive venues, VIP hosts and influential attendees.
The result is an exclusive event experience that garners industry and consumer attention.
Our services includes:
• Location scouting
• Consultation on invite layout
• Guest list creation and management
• Save the date creation, management and send out
• Catering, photographer and security selection and supervision
• Calligrapher hiring and supervision
• Gift bag selection, storage and distribution
For any further information, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Barbara Granetzny-Görtz started her career in the fashion industry in the early ’90s, launching her correspondence agency in Milan , thus becoming the link between the most prestigious German fashion and lifestyle magazines and the Italian fashion and design companies.
German of birth, raised between the UK and Switzerland, and Milanese of adoption, Barbara is an inexhaustible source of ideas and projects that aims to promote the true talent and creativity – in any field.
Foresight, passion, uniqueness and elegance: the fundamental core of Barbara’s work.